Wednesday, December 29, 2010

Long time

So it has been a long time since I posted something! I figured out that if I am doing this for someone else, it will never get done, so this blog is now for me! For me to get my thoughts and feelings out on a keyboard! The only reason I am even able to update my blog is because BOTH my beautiful daughters are napping, at the SAME TIME! Wonderful! I will love them both so much more when they awake now because of it! ;)
Anyhow, I am struggling with a cold, wish it would go away so I could get some motivation to take down my Christmas decorations! Usually I like to wait until New Years, but we will be at my moms this weekend, and to be honest, I'm sick of them! I love how they look, SICK of having to chase my oldest around with whatever ornament she decided to take off the tree! So down they must come!

Here are some recent pics
Alex messing with her sister Addison (nothing new)
 She was so excited about the train!
 Cupcake nose!

My sweetheart helping me mop before her Nana and Aunt Megz came!

That's all for now, hopefully will post again soon!

1 comment:

  1. Super!! What a wonderful post...and I adore the header picture, it is PERFECT...I am going to have to snag a copy of that!!!

    Yes, this blog should be for you and about you and of course those baby girls of yours, because they are so much a part of you!

    I also love your background! I love everything you have done here!!

    love, mom

    ReplyDelete