Tuesday, March 23, 2010

Smiles

It seems like yesterday I got my positive pregnancy test. Now my little girl is rolling around trying to find the next thing she can tear apart. I actually found out I was pregnant on my husbands birthday. Great birthday present if you ask me :) I remember feeling so tired the days leading up to that day, and I couldn't figure out why. My whole life I thought the first sign I would get when I was pregnant would be throwing up! Ahh, the things you don't know before you actually get pregnant. I didn't have much sickness with Alexandra, here and there when I would eat something she didn't like I would, and then go on with whatever I was doing, nothing real bad. It's funny because the one thing I do remember is how tired I was, and even out of the womb this girl is exhausting. I wouldn't trade her for anything though!

Here lately she has started waving, it's so adorable. She, of course chooses when and who she wants to wave to, but oh the excitement when she does!

I have decided that I could live off her smiles for the rest of my life. I just wish she could always stay so happy and never be hurt!

1 comment:

  1. Howdy Dahlin' Daughter of Mine! So happy to see you having fun decorating your blog, it is so you now! Love the post and pic of Allie and Josh, what a smile that gal has!

    I pray that she will always put joy and a song in your mother's heart! Isn't being a mother one of the greatest gifts God could give to us?

    Love you, Mom

    ReplyDelete